In Chatty, just do good, be friendly & respect others! We strive to do the same, and want to make Chatty a comfy experience for everyone.
By using Chatty, you agree to these terms:
Respect: You are respectful to others. You can block others who aren't respectful.
Context matters: You go to areas where your actions are welcome. There's enough space for everyone, so look for like-minded groups of people.
Personal information: Don't ask others who aren't adults about personal information such as their email, home address, phone number, social media account and so on.
Content: You don't create or share objectionable content.
To block someone in Chatty, just open the People app, look for their name, then toggle the "Hear + Share" button for them. You now won't hear them, or receive their state from shared apps (like Checkers). Their virtual tablet will also disappear.
We respect your privacy.
- We're not recording any chats or activities on our servers.
- When you use Chatty, you do so without having to register an account, so we'll never learn your real name.
- We transmit an anonymized IP hash in areas so that the blocking feature is possible.
- We transmit real-time chat and e.g. board piece movement data via the Photon Network services. We don't persist such data on our servers.
- When you use the YouTube video and Wikipedia articles apps, you will be connected to those websites normally with your IP and video/ article search.
If you want to know more, I'm happy if you contact me. Thanks!